Please find our General Business Terms and Conditions here.
- All content on this website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change at any time at our discretion and without notice.
- It is the responsibility of the user to ensure that any products, services, resources or information contained within and available through this website meets their own specific requirements.
- The content of this website is copyright to The Literary Professionals or the individual author of that content. Copyright infringements are strictly prohibited and will not be tolerated. If you would like to reproduce a feature, article or any information that appears on the website please email email@example.com to seek permission.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licenced to us for use, including but not limited to: the design, layout, look, appearance, content, graphics, articles etc. Reproduction of any part of this website is prohibited (other than that in accordance with the copyright notice) without express permission from the website owner.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any guarantee as to the accuracy, effectiveness, timeliness, performance or suitability of the information, services and resources found or offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information, services and resources may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or error to the full extent permitted by law. In no event shall we be liable for any loss or damage including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from the publication of a user’s or contributor’s information on our website.
Links to other Websites
- Occasionally this website may include links to other websites in order to provide further information. These links do not signify a relationship with said website(s) or website owner(s), nor do they indicate an endorsement of said website(s).
- We accept no responsibility for the content contained within other websites we link to. Users should review the qualifications and experience of any other website, person, service provider or organisation listed or linked to before entering into any relationship.
Use of this Site
- Use of this website and any issues relating to the use of this website or disputes arising out of such use are subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
- Any unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and may give rise of a claim for damages.
Use of this website and any information or resources contained with this website is entirely at your own risk. We are not responsibly or liable for any issues arising from such. It is the responsibility of the user to ensure that any information, products, services or resources available through this site meet their specific requirements and
- By submitting any work, information, material or writing to this website the author (the person submitting the work, information, material or writing) warrants to the Publisher (the website owner) that the work is original to them and they have the express right and permission to submit said work and claim it as their own.
- The author further warrants that any writing submitted purporting to be true, real-life, factual or non-fiction is wholly true and not a fabrication, nor is it libellous, defamatory or in breach of any other person’s copyright.
- The author of any information, articles or material submitted to us for the purpose of publication on the website retains full copyright to that work. However, by submitting said information, articles or material to us the author grants us the irrevocable and non-exclusive royalty-free licence to publish, adapt and reproduce the material in any form and to licence material in any form for the duration of the copyright.
Please direct any queries on these Terms & Conditions to firstname.lastname@example.org