To operate our website it is essential to collect or process certain data, including but not limited to the following:
– Information you have filled out in forms on our website that allow us to collect information about you regarding registration or purchases you make or your contact information.
– Information about your visits to our website, any resources you used such as traffic data, location data, and any communication data related to how access and use our website.
We reserve the right to use this data for information purposes and to communicate with you at any time. This data collected from communications to us from you, for any reason, is protected by the Data Protection Act and will not be revealed to third parties except in the case of any necessary exclusions noted in the section on Information Sharing.
Any information collected and stored regarding you is to enable us to offer better services to you.
If you fill out a form on our website requesting information or purchasing a service from us we ask you to provide, amongst other things, your name, an email address, telephone number and your postal address. We require these details to carry out our services for our users and/or communicate with them as required from time to time.
For some of our services the user is asked to upload documents to enable us to carry out our services for them as requested. These documents are stored confidentially and are not shared with any other parties excluding any party required to view/review it in order to carry out work or an assessment of it.
The following applies to any information you provide to us at any time:
- You authorise us to use, store, process and disclose this information to the extent necessary to provide you with information regarding our products and services and to carry out any work you have requested us to do.
- You will ensure that the information you provide is accurate and complete and at all times your work and not the work of any other person, group or organisation. Your usage of this site implies you agree to only ever submit your own work, exclusively yours, and not work taken from any other third party or source. The Literary Professionals may not be held liable or responsible for any disagreement or action taken in the event of a copyright dispute.
We may use your information for some or all of the following services:
- To contact you if you have signed up for our newsletter or for any offered communications
- To give you information about goods or services you may find interesting
- To share information with our advertisers relating to the usage of our site and our visitors (please note we will not identify you to our advertisers)
- To fulfil any requests you have made of us
- To share with a third party in order to fulfil any request you have made of us and deliver our services to you
- To let you know about any changes our website is undergoing which might affect our service
- To contact an existing customer in regard to any changes related to our goods or services that might affect them
If you do not wish to receive any further communication from us you will be given the opportunity to notify us of this or decline communications. Similarly you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you would like to decline any further communications.
This collection of data is used for statistical analysis about our website by us or our advertisers.
Any information shared will not identify who you are, but rather be mathematical data about our visitors and their use on our site. The data does not give out any personal details.
All computers can block cookies by activating proper browser settings. There is a place to enable you to decline cookies under the options menu. Please note if you decline cookies you may experience limited access to certain areas of our site.
Strictly necessary cookies are essential in order to enable you to use our site and all its features. These cookies are used for a number of purposes, including but not limited to:
- to assist functionality
- to allow our sites to remember choices you have made and provide a more user friendly experience
- to enable visitors to add comments
- to allow a visitor to watch a video
- to allow a visitor to share content on our websites on social networks
- to enhance performance
Performance cookies allow us to improve our website and services to you. These cookies gather information about how our sites are used e.g. which pages visitors view most often. These performance cookies provide statistics on website uses, deliver relevant content compatible to your browser and help us generally improve the website. These cookies don’t identify who you are.
If you no longer wish to receive cookies, you can always disable cookies through your browser settings in the options menu. You can set your browser to notify you when cookies are active, or you may choose not to accept cookies at all. In addition, you can delete cookies that have already been set.
TLP uses Google Analytics to collect information about how visitors use our website. The cookies used by this product collect information in an anonymous form. If you wish to opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
TLP will assume that you agree to the placement of cookies on your device unless you specifically chose not to receive our cookies. Choosing not to receive our cookies may affect your user experience of our website.
Storing Your Information
Data you provide us with will be stored on secure servers. Any transaction details will be encrypted to provide you with safety.
Please note that whilst we do our utmost to protect your data, transmission of data via the internet is never completely secure, thus a guarantee of data sent electronically or transmitted cannot be given. Information offered is at your own risk.
Sharing Your Information
If necessary we may share your personal information in any or all of the following conditions:
- In order to fulfil your request for goods or services through our site we may share your information with our colleague, partners and consultants
- To any group member or association working with us.
- When legally requested we may also share your information
- If we sell part or all of our business we may share your information to a third party.
- In order to minimise risk and protect against fraud we may share your information
Right of Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 provides you with rights to access any information we may collect and store about you and you have the right to ask for a copy of this information at any time. To avail of this right please submit a written request to: email@example.com including your full name, address and contact information along with your email address. There may be a small administration fee of €10 charged to cover our costs in collecting and sending the information you requested. In order to protect your privacy, you may also be asked to provide suitable proof of identification.
Please note that if we delete your personal information we may not be able to fully provide access to you regarding our products and services and information.
If you would like us to delete, amend or correct your personal information on our files please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and notify us of the precise changes you would like made.
We take reasonable steps to ensure the security of your data. Information held by us is stored on password-protected machines, behind a firewall and not accessible to the general public via the internet. However, the confidentiality and privacy of data passing over the internet or by email cannot be guaranteed.